Retailers: you can show your “Acadia Pride” and be a part of the Acadia Centennial Celebration by selling licensed Acadia National Park Centennial products, featuring the Acadia Centennial logo.
The Acadia Centennial Task Force is working with two wholesale suppliers—Maine Camp Outfitters and Eastern National—to produce a selection of apparel and items featuring the Acadia Centennial logo and tagline.
Retailers selling approved Acadia Centennial products will agree to donate 5% of the proceeds (gross) from sales of those items to the Acadia Centennial, via Friends of Acadia. These funds will support Centennial Project(s) in Acadia National Park. Learn more below.
Friends of Acadia
P.O. Box 45
Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Step 2. After you receive confirmation that your application has been accepted, order the items you wish to sell directly from the appropriate supplier:
Acadia Centennial Products from Eastern National
To order products from Eastern National, download the order form (Excel file) or call 207-288-4988. Local pickup (Bar Harbor) is preferred, but orders can be shipped. 5% will be added to order total for shipping.
Acadia Centennial Products from Maine Camp Outfitters
To order products from Maine Camp Outfitters, download the order form (PDF file) or call 800-560-6090.
Being an Acadia Centennial Partner
Retailers selling approved Acadia Centennial products will agree to donate 5% of the proceeds (gross) from sales of those items to the Acadia Centennial, via Friends of Acadia. These funds will support Centennial Project(s) in Acadia National Park. In return, you will become an Acadia Centennial Partner, with these benefits:
- Use of the Acadia Centennial logo at your business. Display materials (window cling, display card, pins for employees) will be provided upon request.
- A listing on the Acadia Centennial website with live link to your website.
- A product listing and link on the Acadia Centennial website for approved centennial merchandise. Note that additional product marketing will be the responsibility of each individual Acadia Centennial Partner.
- Marketing for the Centennial! The Acadia Centennial will be highlighted in guidebooks and there will be links to the Acadia Centennial website through Acadia National Park, Friends of Acadia, and other Acadia Centennial Partners. The Centennial website will remain up at least until the end of 2017.
- Shared community spirit and friendship with other Acadia Centennial Partners.