Indian Meadow Herbals products come directly from nature to nourish the skin and soothe the effects of modern life. Because our skin is our body’s largest organ, one that is constantly exposed to the effects of environmental toxins and reflective of our internal health, IMH has formulated products that support your health and beauty.
Indian Meadow Herbals is an established, environmentally conscious herbal products manufacturing company. We grow 80% of the herbs used in our products and they are certified organic by the Maine Certification Services, LLC.
Our creams are rich; if you had to, you could eat them.
Our look is straightforward and practical; the glitz is IN the jar!
What sets us apart:
- We manufacture our products with organically grown or ethically wild crafted herbs and food grade oils
- Our creams contain no harmful chemical preservatives, isopropyl parabens, or synthetics.
- We engage in no practices that harm the environment.
- Two of our products specifically address the symptoms of menopause and PMS.
- Our products are cruelty-free and GMO free.
- We are a women-owned business. As professionals and as individuals, we live this life and know from first hand experience what people need.
We are in this business for a single, compelling reason: Our products work!!
Indian Meadow Herbals is proud to be a sponsor of the Acadia Centennial. While you are celebrating Acadia National Park’s Centennial, support these Acadia-area businesses where you can purchase Indian Meadow Herbal products:
A&B Naturals, Bar Harbor
Carroll Drug Store, Southwest Harbor
John Edwards Market, Ellsworth